[table id=25 /]
ABOUT THIS COURSE
TRAINYOUCAN (ETDP SETA) Accredited Training Network and its members is committed to follow all the ETQA requirements as stipulated by SAQA.
Learners will be learning towards obtaining a national qualification at level 3 or are working in an administrative environment, including SMME`s (Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises), where the acquisition of competence against this standard will add value to the learner`s job, or chances of finding employment.
Learners will be well positioned to extend their learning and practice into other areas in the business environment, or to strive towards professional standards and practice at higher levels.
- The qualifying learner is capable of:
Identifying a date, venue and time for meeting or event
Liasing or negotiating with meeting attendees regarding availability
Booking venues and catering
Finalising meeting room arrangements
Making travel, car hire and accommodation arrangements
Notifying and confirming arrangements with attendees or stakeholders
Processing and distributing all documentation required for the meeting or event
- Recognition: Based on the National Qualifications Framework that is Nationally Accepted in South Africa, Department of Labour and Microsoft Certified courses.
- Success rate of learner: Currently we have a very high success rate due to the “one-price-policy” that include additional support at no additional cost.
Note: Any person who wants to offer their services as an accredited individual, company or a training provider can only do so with a valid SOR (Statement of Results) from the ETDP SETA. No other document/certificate can be used, even if it reflects the same unit standard.
- Learners accessing this unit standard will have demonstrated competence in numeracy and literacy at NQF Level 2.
- Able to attend the contact session and any of our workshops offered.
- Access to email and where possible to the internet for research.
BOOKINGS: Book online through our booking site www.coursesdirect.co.za here.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE
WHO SHOULD ATTEND the TRAIN THE TRAINER or FACILITATORS course.
- Training Managers
- Become an Accredited Moderator
- Freelance Moderators
- People who want to work with the SETA’s
- People who want to open their own Training Companies
- People who want to train or moderate learners on unit standards.
- People who want to train or moderate learners on qualifications.
- HR Persons.
- Training Administrators.
- Training Providers or newly registered Training Providers.
- Accredited and NON-Accredited Employee/Training Providers.
- Lecturers at Technicons, Private Colleges or Universities.
- Learning material developers looking to enhance their programmes.
- Anyone else who can benefit from moderation methodologies.
- New training providers applying for accreditation.
- Employers running learnerships.
- Learners studying towards their ETDP Qualification.
- SETA staff.
- People who want to work internationally, as my countries accept this certificate in Africa and internationally.
BONUS DISCUSSIONS AND HANDOUTS DURING THIS COURSE
As a valued customer the following is included as standard practices in TRAINYOUCAN induction of accredited course, namely:
- Detailed induction of the SETA, SAQA, NQF and Credits.
- Detailed explanation on the types of accreditation found, namely individual, training provider and programme accreditation.
- Difference between unit standards and qualifications with detailed explanation.
- FREE templates and resources on this topic, ready to be downloaded to use from our members forum.
- FREE resources on compiling your personal CV and registration with the SETA for Assessors and Moderators.
- Learners will create during the contact session their own Training Checklist, Training Venue Checklist and Training Evaluation, ready to be used in the workplace.
- Two complete learning programmes, namely “Fire Fighting” will be provided to each learner in the class to assist them with their presentations. We provide you will all the documents and templates required.
- The following types of JOB opportunities exist in the Educational Industry;
- Qualified Trainers and Assessors who offer their services as FREELANCERS. (People who are contracted-in by companies to perform training functions).
- Permanent employment opportunities for individuals with Training Providers as qualified Trainers, Assessors and Training Administrators.
- Appointed Training Managers in Corporate Companies.
- Lecturers at both public and private colleges.
- Microsoft Certified and Department of Labour Special Projects (Qualified Trainer Certificate as entry level requirement)
- Developers of course material for both short and NQF aligned courses.
- International JOB opportunities in the Education Field, based on the Outcomes Based Education or Common Core principles.
- SETA Project Managers, both internally and externally.
- HR related vacancies – becoming industry requirement with recruitment agencies.
- Industry specialist who want a change in career.
- Individuals who retire and want to generate additional income in their spare time.
- Self motivated individuals who offer part time courses on weekends or in their spare time.